Research shows that when students understand the relevance of a college education they are more likely to attend. Therefore, it's important to help students explore career options and connect their aspirations to the appropriate education pathway. We've rounded up many of the state and national resources and events designed to help students explore careers.
- ACT Profile: College and career planning self-assessments.
- Career One Stop: Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, includes information about salaries and education requirements for different occupations.
- Learn How To Become: A comprehensive website to explore careers.
- MAPP Career Assessment: A free career assessment that takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- MyVerse: A fun, free psychometric color test to identify careers that would be a good match.
- Roadtrip Nation: Career exploration through interactive lessons and engaging multimedia content.