August 7-10, 2017
Oregon State University—Cascades Campus, Bend, OR
We encourage schools to consider bringing students who are potential leaders, and those who might just need encouragement or an opportunity to grow. There will be two sessions facilitated by Seeds Training:
- Middle School Session for current 6th and 7th graders (Cohort and Ford schools only)
- High School Session for current 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th graders (Priority, Cohort and Ford)
Each cluster is invited to register up to 5 students and list up to 5 alternates for each session. If we do not fill the event with the initial registration, students from the alternate lists will be admitted.
- Dorm check-in is August 7 from 12:45-1:45 PM, and dorm check-out is August 10 after lunch.
- GEAR UP will provide meals – dinner on day one through lunch on day four – and lodging in the dorms.
- When selecting students, please consider sending students that have not attended Student Leadership Events in the past.
- Each attending student must submit a liability waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
- Students will be in double rooms, chaperones will be in single rooms.
- Schools need to provide chaperones, travel to and from the event (including coordination with students/families so that they are aware of the transportation plans), and a stipend to chaperones, if necessary.
- Students will be assigned a roommate, please indicate in the notes section below any students who should not share a dorm room.
Photos & Activities
Questions: Contact Anne Stephens at email@example.com or 541-968-7189