August 7-10, 2018
University of Oregon, Eugene
There will be two sessions facilitated by Seeds Training:
- Middle School Session for current 6th and 7th graders (Cohort schools only)
- High School Session for current 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th graders (Cohort and Priority)
- Dorm check-in is August 7 from 12:45-1:45 PM, and dorm check-out is August 10 after lunch.
- GEAR UP will provide meals – dinner on day one through lunch on day four – and lodging in the dorms.
- When selecting students, please consider sending students that have not attended Student Leadership Events in the past.
- Each attending student must submit a liability waiver signed by a parent/guardian.
- Students will be in double rooms, chaperones will be in single rooms.
- Schools need to provide chaperones (UO requires a 10:1 student to chaperone ratio), travel to and from the event (including coordination with students/families so that they are aware of the transportation plans), and a stipend to chaperones, if necessary.
- Students will be assigned a roommate, please indicate in the notes section below any students who should not share a dorm room.
Photos & Activities
- Middle School
- High School
Questions: Contact Anne Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-968-7189